The project's history
Valoriser les productions locales et pérenniser l’emploi des petits producteurs. ISOMIR signifie Industrialisation Solidaire en Milieu Rural Il s’agit d’un programme inédit en France qui propose aux petits exploitants agricoles, individuels ou en collectif (en Cuma par exemple), la fourniture d’ateliers de production clés en mains, pour l’abattage de volailles, la transformation de viande, de fruits et légumes ou de lait. pour la vente de proximité (vente directe, ...Discover this project
on the Monday, 16 January, 2012 - 18:52
Isomir is on the starting blocks for 2012 with the launching of a second pilot : its name is CUMA* bio Val de Seine, it gathers several farmers (4, to be more precise) who cultivate “bio” vegetables and distribute them to local school cafeterias, with the support of the association Fermes Bio d’Ile de France.
This is a real territory project because it impacts many actors:
-the farmers: the CUMA maintains their job
-the coordinator of the project : his job have been created
- the children, who can have access to health foods at school.
More information in the presentation just below (click on the image), with details of the first pilot, Les Nouvelles saveurs de Limalonges (in French only for the moment).
* CUMA means Coopératives d'Utilisation du Matériel Agricole, that is to say Cooperatives Uses of Farmers Equipment. See www.cuma.fr
on the Wednesday, 21 September, 2011 - 14:11
In September , Isomir attended Innov’Space 2011, a livestock international trade-fair and won 2 stars. Rewarded for its innovative solution and programs for small farmers, Isomir was the subject of a Terre-net Media video.
This video explains the workshop way of working through the “Nérisson workshop” example. It is interesting and very easy to understand the progression of the transformation within a workshop and to have a vision of a small farmer daily life within the worskhop.
Anyway, congrats to the team Isomir for its reward !
Space 2011 - Un bâtiment clé en main pour... par terrenet
on the Thursday, 9 June, 2011 - 11:15
(via Google Translate).
The workshop proposed modular Isomer is a solution that works in Phase 2 of its program.
The modular workshops that were designed by Isomer are standardized and simplified to the extreme: they are made fromstructures such as "Algeco" together to form a "module" which is equipped with the necessary equipment.
•Each module incorporates all the proposed health standards (materials, procedures), through a process of consultation with regulatory authorities.
• Modular design adapts to a lower cost to all types of projects: the corresponding investment is about half that of a classical solution on the market today.
•These workshops are offered by the modular sales teams Isomer to small farmers who are mostly grouped in an existing or future CUMA who once made hischoice, invests and owns the workshop group may have one or several modules.
•The industrial partner of Isom, society 3MS, the facility provides "turnkey" workshops ordered by supporting the engineering, construction permits, reception facilities, qualification, accreditation and initial training of persons
=> this allows to reduce from 6 years to 2 years of timely implementation compared to a traditional situation, with the corresponding impact on income of the farmers concerned!
- A ce jour, 31 projets ont été identifiés. La vision à 2015 est d'implanter 30 modules collectifs et 30 modules individuels (max. 3 personnes). Isomir vise le maintien et/ou la création de 300 emplois.
- ISOMIR signifie Industrialisation Solidaire en Milieu Rural. Cette offre innovante, adressée aux petits agriculteurs, a été créée par la Fédération Nationale des CUMA, le Ministère français de l'Agriculture, l'ADIE, etc.