Welcome to the danone.communities website
danone.communities is a "social businesses network".
Our mission is to fund and develop local businesses with a sustainable economic model, oriented towards social goals: reducing poverty and malnutrition. Alongside social entrepreneurs, this support goes through both investment via a SICAV general public but also by a technical support through a network of committed experts who convey their experiences.
- Grameen Danone Foods Ltd, Bangladesh
- La Laiterie Du Berger, Senegal
- 1001 Fontaines, Cambodia
- Naandi Community Water Services, India
- Isomir, France
- El Alberto, Mexico
- JITA, Bangladesh
- Lemateki, Senegal
- MALIN, France
- NutriGo, China
Water Access : Moving Forward at GSBS 2014 in Mexico
After some teasing pictures about the Learning Expedition we did in Mexico last November, please find here the STORY to help you understand more accurately :
- What we observe on the field at the sides of social business Agua EcoAlberto stakeholders, that tackles the safe water access issue,
- How danone.communities, Danone & Bonafont employees contribute to develop the ecosystem of that social business,
- The challenges we are still facing & how we plan to increase our impact in 2015 by creating a Collective on safe #waterAccess with any changemaker willing to contribute actively on that topic.
Looking forward to a new collaborative stage towards solving that big issue !